- All prices include second class recorded delivery postage within the UK
- I will post internationally but will need to charge extra for postage - just ask
- Payment needs to be through payapal and sent as a gift (if you don't want to pay as a gift I'll need to charge slightly more to cover the fees)
- None of these items were a PR sample
- If you want to buy something, please leave a comment below with your email address
- Items paid for by Friday will be posted on Saturday
- Ask any questions through the comments or tweet me @fluttersparkle
1 - MAC holiday 2011 winter cool fabulously festive face kit - £25 incl p&p (originally £40)
This is completely brand new and only opened for the photos. The snow globe compact still has the protective plastic on the dome. Nothing has been swatched or even sniffed. Why? Because two of these were given to me as a gift, so I already have a kit to keep for myself. For images and swatches of all the colours, have a look at this post from Temptalia.
MAC holiday 2009 magic mirth and mischief palettes - £17 each incl p&p (originally about £27)
2 - Mystic cool (PENDING)
3 - smoke and mirrors (SOLD) 4 - Sorceress (PENDING)
These have been photographed in order left to right. They've all been lightly used / swatched a couple of times each. Mystic cool and Scorceress still have the protective plastic over the lid of the palette.
5 - Illamasqua translucent loose powder - £14 incl p&p (originally £19.50)
I've only used this a few times - it's just not right for my skin type. I've tried to show just how full it still is in the second image.
6 - Illamasqua skin base foundation in shade 11 - £19 incl p&p (originally £25.00)
As with the loose powder, I've only used this a few times and it's not right for me. The wording has rubbed off the tube a little just from it being in my makeup drawer, but I've only owned it for a few months. The top of the tube shows that very little has been used up.
7 - Illamasqua lipstick in the shade Test - £10 incl p&p (originally £15.50)
This has been used / swatched twice only.
8 - YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in shade 30 - fabourg peach - £13 incl p&p (originally £23.50)
This has also been used / swatched twice only - the colour just doesn't suit me.
Nails Inc Polishes - £5 each incl p&p (usually £11 each)
9 - Wilton Row 10 - Mayfair mews 11 - Belgrave Mews
All brand new and not swatched as these are all dupes that I already own.
I hope you see something you like - if you have any questions, send me a tweet (@fluttersparkle) or an email (email@example.com).