Following my latest attempt at afternoon tea (post here), here's the recipe I followed for Nutella cheesecake. It's based on Nigella's recipe (link) but I changed a few things.
You will need -
- 250g digestive biscuits (I used choc chip digestives)
- 75g unsalted butter (soft)
- 400g nutella (at room temperature)
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 500g cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 60g icing sugar
And here's what you need to do - as Nigella says, it's embarrassingly easy.
And that's it. I can't promise it's healthy, far from it, but it's insanely delicious. It tastes best when eaten straight from the fridge - if you leave it out it can get a bit too soft and squidgy.
Let me know if you make it!
Keep up to date with all things flutter and sparkle in any of the following ways -Pin It Now!