When it’s cold and glum outside, it’s easy to feel down. That biting, bitter weather can cause havoc for your skin too, so why not revamp your wardrobe and rejuvenate your glow by treating yourself to some winter fashion and beauty must-haves? Here are 10 of our favourite goodies for men and women to help you feel your best over the chilly, grey months!
- This season it’s all about statement jewellery, so why not indulge your want for sparkle
with these vintage style earrings from statement jewellery boutique Vintage Styler? These are perfect for accessorising Christmas party outfits, but they can also be worn casually with a vintage tea dress and cocoon coat for a retro winter chic look.
- A girl can never have too much sparkle, so we won’t tell if you’d like to add this Swarovski crystal heart necklace to your collection! It’s from gemstone jewellery boutique Gemleys, and it’s ideal as a gift for a loved one or friend.
- There’s little sunshine in the winter, so if you’re starting to miss your summer holiday glow you’ll need to top up that tan. Self tan from Lauren's Way is one of the most recommended tans for a natural colour and smooth, even tone. These cute Christmas gift sets come with sleep-in rollers and fake lashes too; everything you need to be party ready!
- They say shoes are a girl’s best friend, and these red patent shoes from Elegant Steps could send even the most sensible into a shoe-fuelled frenzy.
- What could be more classic than a Chanel bag? Every woman should aspire to have one, as they’re possibly the most timeless design known to fashion. They are expensive, but as a one off present for a special occasion, they will last you a lifetime.
- Looking for a new fragrance? This American Crew classic fragrance from GroomU will take you right back to those long summer days with it’s citrusy scent. Sure, it’s made for men, but we won’t tell…
- Looking for a little extravagant accessory to wear on special occasions? This ladies watch from Italian watchmakers 3HItalia is set with white diamonds, making it truly decadent.
- If you’re looking for extra little Christmas gifts, remember it’s still cold for another four months at least after the New Year, so any warming accessories will be appreciated. Put these glittery earmuffs on your list to Santa, and if you’re very lucky they might end up under the tree.
- Parties require pretty dresses, but they’re made even better with sparkling cute accessories like this velvet bow clip from Topshop. Wear it with plenty of curls and glittering make-up.
- Nothing says winter glam like a long pair of suede gloves. You’ll feel like a movie starlet wearing these ones from Dents!
Well, that’s your Christmas list done right? If you’re feeling generous use some of these inspirations as gifts for your nearest and dearest, we’re sure anyone who receives them will feel spoilt rotten!