This blog does not share personal information with third-parties. Any information gathered about your visit will be used soley for the use of analysis on content performance and keyword activity. We will not store this information. If you do not wish for your visit to be logged then you can disable this by modifying your internet browser setting. The owner is not responsible for any republishing of any content found within this blog on any external websites or social media platforms and will not do so.
1. Blog Comments
Comments on posts are welcomed and encouraged. Comments are moderated and spam will be deleted.The owner reserves the right to delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
2. Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
3. Photos and content
If you would like to redistribute content or photos found on this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission. All photos and content belong to the owner of the blog unless specified othwerwise.
4. Samples / sponsored contentProducts featured on this blog may have been purchased by the owner, or gifted for PR purposes. Occasionally the owner may be compensated for a blog post. Posts including gifted or sponsored content, this will be marked as such.
This policy is subject to change at anytime and Flutter and Sparkle Blog reserves this right.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.